Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Prayer journal

I have been wanting a prayer journal lately so I can dig deeper into my prayer life, but wanted it customized with categories. So, in order to do this I picked out a small notebook (to fit in my bag when we travel).


 I found some category page headings online on this site: http://dailydwelling.com/personalized-prayer-journal and I shrunk them to fit the size of my pages. They are great because they include a variety of things to pray for under some of the headings. The intent is to pray for one specific thing of the numbered items each day besides your regular written out requests.

Then I cut them out, and glued them in at various intervals throughout the notebook. 



and punched out some circles out of matching card stock to make the category tabs. 





So, now I can fill each category with specific requests and answers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment