We the People... Where it all started- Philadelphia- more specifically- Liberty Square.
We learned so much while we were there!
Philadelphia! We HAD to visit. Here’s what did at Liberty Square:
1&2. Saw the Liberty Bell!
3. Learned about an old American toy: “Jacob’s Ladder”.
4. A seamstress explained turn-of-the-century items.
5. Learning about the Liberty Bell.
6. Learned about the Declaration of Independence, its signers, and Liberty Hall!
7. The pen is mightier than the sword!
8&9. Ate a Philly Cheesesteak right at Liberty Square! (Ben and I did. The kids- not interested)
Digital Goodies used:
kit- "Freedom Aint Free" by Summerdriggs
Template- #2 by elledesigns