Sunday, September 8, 2013

Scrapbooking- Seeing Mike!!!!!

I was so excited to see my brother, Mike after 4 years! So, here's my scrapbook page about it....


Journaling:
Oh, how I had missed my brother, Mike! It had been four years since I had seen him when we visited Argentina. So, when I heard he was coming to the U.S. to work for a few months I couldn’t wait to see him. Since we were on deputation, we traveled close to where he was  staying on two different occasions! Yay!
We had a lot of fun together, and the kids claimed “Uncle Mike” as one of their regular tickle/wrestle buddies. We went a few fun places in Charlotte, NC with Mike when we visited, like a special learning library and a Discovery Center. We also hung out at Aunt Robin’s house and ate and played games. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with Mike and having a few good chats. I’m so glad it worked out to see him again, and on more than one occasion!

Digital kit used:
"more or less" collaboration for INSD (International Scrapbooking Day). It was a freebie kit in a blog hop (you get multiple mini kits from each blog to form one large kit) on that day. You can google it, but I'm not sure it is still available.

Digital Template: found at http://meaganscreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment