Well, as of the date I'm writing this post we've been to New Mexico twice while on deputation so far. Here's my page for everything we did the first time around- so many cities, so much to do, and so little time!
1. Natalie and the Assistant Pastor’s daughters (Chloe and Kayley Snyder) at Vistapointe Church, Hobbs, NM- 9/16
2.Walnut Canyon Rd on the way to Carlsbad Caverns.- 9/17-18
3. Carlsbad Caverns!
4. Stalactites in Carlsbad Caverns
5. Our new Junior Park Ranger- the kids even got badges for filling out a book!
6.The McDaniels from Socorro Baptist Temple, Socorro, NM- 9/20
7-10. Sandia Peak and tram ride with the Jimenez family in ABQ, NM!- 9/21
11. Girl time with katie J.!- 9/29
12. Lucas and Isaiah- playing nicely for one of the first times in their lives!
13. The cutest kiddos ever scootering in Gallup, NM at Grace Navajo BC’s missions apartment.- 9/23-25
14. Natalie’s list of things to do... one of her infamous lists.- 9/25
15. Mesas in New Mexico. Beautiful!
16. The horse the kids befriended behind Good News BC, Dulce, NM.- 9/26
17. Lucas and Lucas at Centre Ave. Baptist Church, Artesia, NM- 9/30
18. More beautiful mesas in New Mexico!