Thursday, May 16, 2013

Scrapbooking- Niagara Falls- 2012

We didn't really plan on going to Niagara Falls. We realized, on our way from Erie, PA to Vergennes, VT that it was only 25 miles out of our way, and so we made a quick detour, and I'm so glad we did! It was truly beautiful, and I was in awe the whole time we there there. I think I was acting more like a kid while viewing it all than my kids were. Well, maybe not, since their favorite part of it was climbing a tree next to an overlook. That cracked me up.

I am NOT impressed by my scrapbook page. It was one of my firsts and i was still getting the hang of the computer program. I would go back and redo it, but I know I can't if I want to get caught up with scrapbooking, so concentrate on the photos instead of the ugly layout.

journaling: 

It wasn’t a planned trip. While travelling 
east on Interstate 90 we noticed signs 
for Niagara falls. It was only 24 miles 
out of the way so we made a quick 
decision to go! I was very excited 
because i’d never been to the falls! 

Wow, it was breathtaking. beautiful. awe-inspiring. grandiose. The sheer force of all the water
 going over the cliff is magnificent. We learned that there is over 750,000 gallons of water
 going through there every minute! I don’t know if the kids were impressed, but I definitely 
was.  God’s handiwork is awesome! it was definitely well worth the detour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment